Yamabuki Flower (Kerria Rose), formerly known as 04 Nana Akua, C10.Stitch along for November, 2017. Prerequisite: you must be able to make a round ball and mark a combination 10 division. Directions on marking the ball will not be given. Kathy H. will lead this one. Kathy H. will lead this one.
Sources of this temari:
- Cosmos 4, pp 9, 60-61 (ISBN 4-8377-0282-1)
- 77 Members
- 30 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- This is a subgroup of Main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to parent group members.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.