Temari Challenge For Everyone Main@TemariChallenge.groups.io
Beginners through advanced temari stitchers are invited to join us!
Welcome to our forum for exploring the techniques and designs of the ancient folk art of Japanese temari. We are a group of experienced temari stitchers who freely exchange ideas and help answer questions that go beyond the basics of temari. We thrive on the exchange of thoughts and experience in the development of temari designs. The goal of this group is to explore the ancient craft of temari as an art form while respecting and honoring the traditions of the past.
TemariChallenge is moderated by six members of the Japan Temari Association. We live all over the world and bring diverse perspectives to the craft.
Please join us as we try to unravel the secrets of the Japanese masters. No, not their temari, just their techniques!
Ancora imparo ("I am still learning")
Group guidelines can be found in the files section.
- 1,031 Members
- 4,787 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members cannot edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.